.

.
Credit: Broadway Impact

Friday, October 4, 2013

Tomorrow, We Ride


Good evening readers, friends, family, etc (Not sure what would go in the etc category....lurkers?)

Hope your weekend has started off well! Mine is sure to be something incredible.

That's right, tomorrow (in 7 hours!) I'll be on a plane headed for New Orleans, LA! There have been a few changes to the schedule, but if all goes as planned, I should be there by late morning. (BY late morning, YOU GOT THAT KAREN?) Ah yes. Tropical Storm Karen apparently can't just tell when it's raining (with her '5th sense'), she's the one doing it.

But the bags are packed. I'm exhausted. And I'm more than ready to get some sleep so I'll be ready for the start of a pretty great adventure tomorrow.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to learn some new things about LGBTQ issues, make some new connections with organizations, and be able to bring all of that back here to Michigan.

Be sure to keep up with my Instagram and Twitter (both @Liz_Burgess). I'll be updating those periodically, as well as this blog. Also check out our ABT partners: The Ally Coalition, Calling All Crows, and PFLAG (Links to the right!)

With love and sleepy eyes,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment