.

.
Credit: Broadway Impact

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Air Blogging!



Hello there! Happy to say I am writing this blog post from the comfort of my seat on my flight to New Orleans. We left a few minutes late, but they're anticipating an on time arrival which is great news.

There should be a couple of other ABTers at the airport when I get there, or arriving shortly after. I can't wait to meet them all in person. They're wonderful people with big hearts and a passion for lgbtq activism. We're going to be doing some seriously big things down south this weekend/week. 

As things progress, I'll be giving you all details on the organizations we're working with. 

To wrap this up, I want to give a heads up to everyone in the Holland, MI area:

The deadline to register to vote in this year' election is TODAY. If you're not registered, hurry up! If you are, it might be a good idea to check with Secretary of State to find out where your polling place is. Why am I telling you this? Because your vote is going to help decide whether we have city council members who support expanding the non-discrimination to lgbtq individuals! Five of the nine seats are on the ballot this year so get out there and show them that Holland wants protection for ALL people!

That's it for now. I'll be blogging more as the trip progresses. Thanks for reading and thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment