.

.
Credit: Broadway Impact

Thursday, November 7, 2013

A short update on the Holland Election

For anyone local, you likely heard about the election for the open board seats that took place this past Tuesday.

I'm sorry to report that all open seats have now been filled by individuals who do not support protecting LGBTQ individuals from discrimination.

Watching the election coverage when I got to work Tuesday night was very disheartening. My reaction was disappointment and rage.

But the fight will never be over.

No matter where you are, continue to educate your city/state/national representatives on why LGBTQ individuals deserve protection from discrimination.

I'm having a hard time saying much more tonight. I'm just at a loss for words.

Keep fighting the good fight, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment